Tuesday, July 31, 2007

In politics news:

Rudy Giuliani said that Democrats want a nanny government. This is patently untrue, and I object to this kind of wanton defamation of my political party. What we Democrats want is a hot babysitter government, like Elaine from across the street who used to babysit at my house back in 1979. A government like Elaine would not hassle anyone, just talk on the phone and paint it's bureaucratic toenails bright pink. As long as the American people do not actually try to burn the house down, the hot babysitter government won't do anything except provide years of fantasy material to our 12 year-old psyches.


===================================================================

Old Creepy Ads. Fake? I can't even tell any more.

6 comments:

dildofuc said...

Amen to that Karl. I'd happily repatriate if the babysitter from my early adolescence took the reigns. But since I lived in a rural area, Peggy didn't live across the street - she had a home in the trailer park a few roads over.
She drove a 1984 Nissan hatchback with rusted floorboards. We'd drop pennies and stale french fries through the holes in the back seat.
If Uncle Sam would bring some of this innocence back to Washington, the world would be a happier place...(or at least a lot more fun!)

Red A said...

That was awesome writing Karl.

"paint it's bureaucratic toenails bright pink." =

Okay, folks, we have our new logo, so everyone get their new business cards here! Hey our Aeron chairs just arrived, too!

p.s. Don't forget Marge's birthday party at 3:00 p.m. Cake and refreshments in the meeting room.

Chaon said...

See the post from Majikthise

So apparently Giuliani is offering us Controlling-Mother-Who-Doesn't-Know-Where-She-Went-Wrong Government. Maybe I will go with the Nanny. Or at least a Wet Nurse.

dildofuc said...

Well, my babysitter had a child out of wedlock so I'm not sure I agree with her moral stance.
Banning ferrets? No way would I ever vote for a guy that's so rude to rodents.

Red A said...

A wet nurse is nice, having the big teats and all, but she will be leaking milk everywhere.

Banning ferrets in NYC? Next thing they'll be banning aligators, pythons, and ebola cultures.

But yeah, Rudy is not a libertarian and does have a bit of nanny in him.

Michael Turton said...

Spence, ferrets eat rodents.