Monday, April 02, 2007

Was in the U.S. last week. I drank this. I bought grits. And Camel filters. I helped move a library. I lost my melatonin, but found it on the last day.

Eccentric Uncle watches Foxnews on TV prior to any other news network, thereby trumping my viewing of Foxnews.com as my first online news source. When I asked him how can he stand to watch it, he said it's best to find out early what the latest line of bullshit is going to be. I tried to watch CNN, but Lou Dobbs made me want to throw something at the TV. I also watched something called the "Ultimate Fighting League". It looked fake, but I was pretty tired by that point. So maybe it's real.

USPTO examiners are well trained. Do not attempt a ground and pound approach. Go for knuckle strikes to the throat, and gouge eyes as necessary.

3 comments:

Michael Turton said...

Anselm's Argument for the Perfect Girlfriend:

http://lumpofclay.jollyutter.net/2007/03/09/modal-power/

Michael

Red A said...

Lou Dobbs...shudder...

I watched Fox News this time in the States because I wanted to see what the fuss was about...seemed fairly boring to me, but with strong whiffs of tabloidism. I did see O'Reilly for the first time, but it was some show where he just analzyed body language. Frankly, I was disappointed. Isn't he supposed to be the ultimate doofus?

Chaon said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLPuGuaZTx8