Monday, April 16, 2007

I'm not a huge fan of live music, but on Saturday I heeded Wade's e-mail and went downtown to see Atash. Damn that band is good. I don't know what kind of music it is that they play, but the band .22 also played that night, and I don't know what kind of music that is either. Actually, I've never been quite clear on the differences between House and Trance. It's all been downhill since I got my ass kicked in pit in front of the Impotent Sea Snakes.

Whatever. If you ever get a chance to see Atash live, do it. And wear your dancin' shoes.

2 comments:

Rye said...

awesome you went Karl. I was aware of it but couldn't make it happen. they are really tight. there's an older video of them on youtube playing ay john kuhel's in-laws' place in Nantou a few years ago...http://youtube.com/watch?v=1PefWPa4qnw

Red A said...

How come my in-laws don't let bands play gig at their house in Taichung?

I guess I'm just not cool.