Monday, February 26, 2007

Back from the Lunar New Year holiday. High point was defeating Baal in Hell level, only seven years after I bought Diablo II, LOD. Since there are seven character classes total, at this rate it will take me 42 more years to finish the game with all the different characters. I'm not even sure I'll live 42 more years, so maybe I need an easier game.

As much time as I spent on the computer last week, I wasn't online much. Don't know what the internet meme of the week is yet, but these guys are always funny- New Red State Update:
She said the Cub Scouts was a cult.

Get Scareder.

Serious news: Local guy in the hospital needs O negative blood. E-mail me if you've got it and can spare a pint.

EDIT: I have O negative blood, and called the hospital to see about donating. They called back and said they don't need any right now. I don't know how my information could have been wrong. After all, I read it in an E-mail someone sent to me...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

use the barbarian to wear some unique armor and
wield at least "The Grandfather" and
"Doombringer"

don't forget to run and slash

Chaon said...

Thanks for the advice.

I used a summoner necro on the hell Ball win. I'll turn him into a full time magic-finder (at 278% so far), and try to get the uniques to help the other classes along.

How much effort should I spend in collecting elite sets? I have the complete Naj's Ancient Vestige, but it seems to suck.