Friday, May 27, 2005

The Final Nail in the Coffin...

...of one of my favorite things from childhood. Cynthia and I saw Revenge of the Sith last night. Forget the money, I want my 2 1/2 hours back. I had the feeling we were in trouble when early in the movie, Obi Wan says to Anakin:
"I have to report to the Council. Besides, someone needs to be the poster boy."
A poster boy ??? As in poster child ??? As in "a child afflicted by some disease or deformity whose picture is used on posters to raise money for charitable purposes"??? I guess it's possible, if bad acting can be construed as a "disease or deformity".

===========================================================

Follow-up to yesterday's post, I need to add a tenet to Wookieeism:

5) Bowcasters

2 comments:

Michael Turton said...

Great posts, Karl.....

When is our next round of A & A?

Red A said...

Malv was aksing the same.