Monday, March 21, 2005

FM's official third anniversary party was Saturday night. All the hot women in Taichung were there, and I'm not just thinking that because my wife is in Holland. I had a nice conversation with <********> (Name redacted upon transmitted incantation from the Servants of Cthulhu). He confirmed that SOME GUY WHO NOBODY KNOWS beating was the result of his NOTHING TO SEE HERE MOVE ALONG. He also said (indirectly, and in more words) that METHUSELAH was definitely responsible for the TOO MUCH STARCH IN MY SHIRTS, and that WOLVERINE has little patience with foreign organizations that he cannot control. <********>'s information is from first hand experience with all of the events of this week, but I dare not write more lest I find a shadowy, squidlike creature in my closet when I go home tonight.

On to bigger and better things. This year's Spring Scream is April 1 - 5. It doesn't look like I'll be able to make it, which is too bad. Last year's Spring Scream was a blast, involving chess, mud, nudity, and my cute little wife drinking until she threw up. Hat tip to Rye Guy.

Lastly, here's a list of 13 things that don't make sense, according to New Scientist magazine. I was enjoying the article until I hit the Belfast homeopathy results. Woo! Woo, I say! Woo!

No comments: