Wednesday, January 26, 2005

This mamby-pampy liberal open-mindedness has gone on long enough. For years I've been all like: Different starting philosophies will yield varying political opinions. and You can't have absolute truth in matters of morality, politics, or art. and Well I think we should agree to disagree on this issue. Such spineless tolerance is unbefitting a man of my obvious superior qualifications. Am I not a middle-aged white guy with a blog? Is my IQ not three digits? Enough said. My intellectual and moral supremacy is established.

Therefore, it is time to jump on the bandwagon of conventional discourse and follow the same epistemic traditions seen on the Democratic Underground and Little Green Footballs. Namely, that I am right, and good, and just. And if you disagree with me in any way then you are wrong, evil, and foolishly blinded by blah blah blah yada yada yada.

In this vein, the purpose of today's post is to destroy all those who would disagree with me philosophically, ideologically, or aesthetically. Let's get started.

Republicans. Please click on this link and stare at the pictures for five minutes.
Members of PETA. Please click here.
Pan-Blue supporters. This is for you.
Fans of either The Dallas Cowboys or St. Louis Rams. Go look.

Hmmm. I seem to have more destruction-deserving enemies with intolerable beliefs than I have madness-inducing images. Time to get out the digital camera and the speedo.

No comments: