Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Oh. My. God.

And to George W. Bush, we say, "You have asked us to 'Bring it on', and so have we. Like never expected. Have you another challenge?"


Well I'm just kind of stunned. A propaganda video? They made a frikkin' propaganda video? In English? This is the point where all the anti-war guys will post a picture of Bush on the carrier with the 'Mission Accomplished' banner behind him. I can't really do that, because for one, I was for the war, and two, there's a bunch of stuff there I can't quite get my head around. The Islamic Jihad Army has a media platoon? And what about that copy:
We are simple people who chose principles over fear.

That's gonna stir up a few folks. But why throw in:
Put an end to Zionism before it ends the world.

What the hell is that supposed to mean?

No comments: