Monday, December 24, 2018

The Irish Comeuppance Draws Nigh


(That means the comeuppance the Irish will receive, not one they will dish out.)

I have ranted steadfastly warned America and the world about the dangers of the perfidious Irish. Examples are:

Readin ya loud and clear

Chaon refers to Irish using racial slur

Media Firestorm Burns Strong in Central Taiwan

and

Coahr Wahluse

Well, some people have been saying that Chaon will Talk the Talk, but refuses to Walk the Walk. I shall put these assertions to rest forthwith. Because on January 28, my invasion of Ireland commences. So yeah. I will Walk the Walk all over those O'Learys and O'Sheas and O'Scallywags.

Upon establishing a beachhead in Dublin, I shall first humiliate the Irish nation by heading to the nearest pub and showing them what real drinking is. I suspect the Irish lamentation will be heard for hundreds of miles. Or kilometers. Whatever they use in Ireland; might be macro-shillelaghs or something. 

So you have been warned, Irishmen. Prepare your cardigans and your gilets and those scratchy wool pants. Chaon's vengeance approaches.

No comments: