Monday, August 13, 2012

Double Happiness


Money is just pouring in today. I wonder how many Lamborghinis I should buy?  

An Iraqi Engineer named Mr. Thahi Hammud made a fixed deposit of $16,000.000.00 in my bank branch where I am a Deputy Chief Executive and he died with his entire family in the war leaving behind no next of kin. I Propose to present you as next of kin to claim the funds. Get back to me on this email ( draymndch8@yahoo.co.jp) only if interested with your full name, and telephone number to reach you and most importantly, a confirmation of acceptance from you after which I shall furnish you with the full details of this transaction.

======================================================================

You have been declared the winner of GBP 520,000.00 (Five Hundred and Twenty Thousand British Pound Sterling) courtesy of the Coca Cola Promotions United Kingdom in partnership with the London 2012 Olympic games.This is part of our social responsibility to alleviate poverty and grant aid to numerous consumers. We hereby congratulate you on this huge prize. You are to contact Thomas Westwood via e-mail or telephone with the information below for verification and disbursement of award.

Disbursement Agent: Mr. Thomas Westwood
Contact Email: info@cokerewarduk.com
Contact Phone: +44. 7404 208 309



No comments: