Wednesday, June 13, 2007

I saw this video, and ended up a little less jaded than I was when I woke up this morning. Opera, huh? Might be time to expand my musical tastes beyond Duran Duran's Greatest Hits.

The Brick Testament. Better than Sunday School. Well maybe. Haven't been to Sunday School in a long time.

In the news for a while is the story of some judge who sued a dry cleaner for a gazillion dollars because they lost his pants. Here's the latest from the trial
Pearson also called himself as a witness, saying his problems began in May 2005 when he brought in several suits for alterations. A pair of pants from a blue and maroon suit was missing when he requested it two days later. He said Soo Chung tried to give him a pair of charcoal gray pants.

As Pearson explained that those weren't the pants for the suit, he choked up and left the courtroom crying...
I'd like to give the honorable Judge Pearson some advice. You can't just start bawling because your pants are gone. Now I'm saying from experience, sometimes pants just disappear, never to be seen again. It might happen in the dorm at college, or in the White Mountains of Maine, or even at a disco in Puerto Galera at three o'clock in the morning. There you'll be, with no pants. Crying and suing people and raising a ruckus won't solve the problem.

3 comments:

dildofuc said...

Not really sure if it relates to Opera, but thought you'd like to grimace at this: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/merseyside/4253849.stm

Spencer

Chaon said...

That article may cause some men discomfort, but I remain calm in the fact that it would require a hydraulic crane to remove my testicles from my body.

dildofuc said...

LOL.

I can't believe she tried to put it in her mouth. Effin gross.

Industrial strength required indeed! ha ha

(Though I'm afraid a simple tug from a baby baboon would leave this lad a little lighter.)