Wednesday, May 02, 2007

40

Well that wasn't too bad, as birthdays go. My only advice might be to wait for the DVD to watch Spiderman III. And remember that when you are going into the various tombs in the Canyon of the Magi, sometimes you'll run into two boss monsters in the same room. And they can kill even an 89th level Necromancer.

I note with some dismay that the birthday party held in my honor in Macau ended with somebody getting shot in the neck. That should not have happened. On Chaon's birthday, yer supposed to get drunk, talk about how tough you used to be, then pass out under a table. That's what Chaon always does. No need to shart shooting things.



From ESWN: Just go read it for yourself. Hey, I don't want cancer. And if "excessively long' doesn't describe my equipment, I don't know what does.


Videos:

To tell the truth, I've been in a couple of fights in my life, some of which did not even involve alcohol. Never been in a hockey fight, and I don't understand anything about hockey anyway. So I really don't know what to make of this, though I feel that the value of my past scraps has been somewhat lessened, given my comparatively crass and unrefined verbal preliminaries to the events.

Speaking of things I used to be able to do but can't any more, I used to rock the electronic world with my 1337 Wolfenstein, Doom II, and Duke Nukem skills. I should have taken my chance to play this Fatal1ty guy back in '92 or so, because it doesn't look like I'd stand much of a chance now. Congrats to the PC Gamer staff for getting one kill.
PC Gamer Guy:
"Where is he? Oh there he is, 'cause I'm dead."

Fatal1ty:
"It's like Pac Man. Four, five, six..."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

happy belated birthday!

can't believe there was such mayhem in Macau. gettin shot in the neck kinda ruins the weekend.

the hockey dialogue was pretty good...very gentlemanlike certainly.

could also be a good way to give everyone on the ice a breather.

spencer