Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Techst

I'm kind of surprised that I managed to make this blog even harder on the eye than it was before, but in the transition to Blogger beta I pulled it off.

I want to have a comment feed in the sidebar over there, but none of the old html from blogger seems to work when you put it in the one of the new page elements. Can anyone tell me how to do this? Also, any suggestions on making the blog purdier would be appreciated, though not necessarily acted upon.

EDIT: Got it sort of working, using the comment feed URL. Page still looks like crap though.

3 comments:

P.I.M.P said...

Hey Karl, how did you do that Tampa Bay highlight below from the cnnsi.com rankings? Just curious

Chaon said...

Screenshot and Photoshop 5.0.

Anonymous said...

Well yes...pretty would be nice but actually I am more interested in your usual witty commentary. Living here in HB I need all the cheering up I can get.

Signed:
Old fart by the beach.