Monday, February 08, 2010

Perils

You may have a vending machine at your place of employment. You may sometimes purchase drinks from the vending machine, using coins from your pocket or purse. Sometimes, when you are hurried, distracted, or perhaps horrifically hungover, you may press the wrong button. When that happens, you do not receive the drink you wanted. And the drink you do receive may be unpalatable, like a diet Mr. Pibb or something. And you might curse your misfortune by yelling "CURSES!", and shake your fist in anger at you sorry fate.

I say, you live in luxury. Because when I press the incorrect button on the vending machine at my place of employment, I get this:



The back of the can reads "Chill, shake and serve'. I'm going to chill, shake, and throw it at Michael Turton.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The only way to salvage this is to barter it somehow. You need to be real sly so the other person doesn't realize you would probably pay them to drink it.

p.s. I bet it tastes like piss. Or at least the piss of someone who ate a lot of asparagus.

Chaon said...

I drank it. I don't know what pis tastes like, but I'm pretty sure that it's not supposed to be so sweet.