Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Bailful

BAILOUT: The whole financial crisis is confusing. There were some pretty good arguments against the government bill on both Volokh and Freakonomics. So I was just going to take the experts' word on it and be against it too. But then I learned that Rush Limbaugh and Michael Moore are also opposed to the bailout, so now I'm conflicted. I don't want to agree with either of those goobers, and I especially don't want to agree with both at the same time.

================================================================

Why the US is losing in Afghanistan We're losing in Afghanistan? Nobody ever tells me anything.

================================================================

Election oddities: Surely there had to be a site like this- GOP4obama, but this set the hoax-o-meter to full alert:
Barack Obama has in him the moral and intellectual DNA of Lincoln, and I am one centrist Republican supporting the Obama / Biden ticket. I expect there to be millions more come election day.
The moral and intellectual DNA of Lincoln. Right. By the way, I have in me the moral and intellectual DNA of William Howard Taft. Or maybe Bartolomeo Vanzetti.

No comments: