Saturday, September 02, 2006

Poker report

I don't know how Pimp managed to piss off lady luck so bad, but she vented some kind of wicked bad mojo on him tonight at cards. Pimp crashed and burned hard.

Kevlar, domestic issues notwithstanding, did pretty well. Look dude, it's marriage. Sometimes you sleep on the couch. It just happens. Don't sweat it.

Speaking of sleeping on the couch, I have about four weeks to get the stench of 10,000 smoked cigarettes out of my house before Cynthia comes back from India I'm going to try spraying citronellea everywhere.

J-hole peed on the floor in my bathroom. I'd get mad, but he's from Texas and probably can't help it. I'll just get moppin'.

3 comments:

Kevlar said...

To get rid of the stench clean the AC filter screen. Cover up the stench by adopting a stray dog on a rainny day. Wet dog covers all smells.

Michael Turton said...

You're busted, man. I'd take out some additional life insurance.

Michael

Robin said...

Burn some incense around the place, so she thinks you were just smoking some marijuana.