Thursday, September 21, 2006

Fools Ball

Hugo Chavez: You gonna lose all your fancy military interventionist games! And your gonna fail in your big economy! Because America is...
GeorgeW Bush: The devil?
[Hugo gasps]
GeorgeW Bush: Everything is the devil to you, Hugo! Well, I like military interventions, and I like securing sources of cheap oil! And I'm gonna keep doin' them both because they make me feel good!
GeorgeW Bush: [George runs out, slamming the door, then comes back in] And by the way, Hugo. "Alligators" are ornery 'cause of their "Medula Oblongata"!
GeorgeW Bush: [George runs back out, then back in again] And I like Chancellor Merkel, and she like me back! And she showed me her boobies and I like them too!

1 comment:

Red A said...

That was a great movie. "You go play your foosball..."