Sunday, December 05, 2004

Changed the encoding and republished, and got everything back except yesterday's post. Dammit, I am going to contact Blogger and demand a full refund. Oh yeah. I don't actually pay anything for this.

Well I didn't say anything important yesterday anyway (as opposed to the majority of my posts, which are obviously of earth-shattering import). Google the Society for Professional Journalists and look up their code of ethics. I thought that was pretty interesting.

And then there was this flash thingy, which is good for a solid 45 seconds of entertainment.

The third link from yesterday's lost post was... was... I don't remember. Just goes to show that you shouldn't blog when hungover. No wait. Now I remember. It was Business Week's The China Price, which I thought was all kinds of accurate.

And Kidz-day. We still need help. Go sign up.



No comments: