Thursday, April 26, 2007

Troublemaking Stewarts: John Stewart gives comfort to America's enemies and tries to hinder the advancement of beautiful Victory Freedom.

and Tony Stewart engages in pure, unadulterated blasphemy.

Then CNN reports that U.S. troops used 'comfort women' after WWII. That headline is incorrect. American troops have never used 'comfort women'. They use 'freedom women'. From the article:
By that time, Tanaka says, more than a quarter of all American GIs in the occupation forces had a sexually transmitted disease.
Don't listen to the liberal media! The truth is, that more than a quarter of all American GIs in the occupation forces had contracted a victory stay-the-course condition.

=============================================================

Poker tournament Saturday afternoon at The Londoner, 1:00PM. You're supposed to have signed up already, but I think there are still seats available.

4 comments:

Michael Turton said...

Dude...we atheists are nothing but troublemakers.....

http://atrios.blogspot.com/2007_04_22_archive.html#4741965420177133870

n an interview with ESPN.com, Kauzlarich said: "When you die, I mean, there is supposedly a better life, right? Well, if you are an atheist and you don't believe in anything, if you die, what is there to go to? Nothing. You are worm dirt. So for their son to die for nothing, and now he is no more — that is pretty hard to get your head around that. So I don't know how an atheist thinks. I can only imagine that that would be pretty tough."

Asked by ESPN.com whether the Tillmans' religious beliefs are a factor in the ongoing investigation, Kauzlarich said, "I think so. There is not a whole lot of trust in the system or faith in the system [by the Tillmans]. So that is my personal opinion, knowing what I know."

+++++

I think this calls for a Chaon-style ninja kick upside the head.

Michael

Chaon said...

Chaon-style pirate kick Michael. Pirate. Yar.

maoman said...

Your first link goes to a South Park clip, not Jon Stewart...

Chaon said...

Thanks for the heads up Maoman. I don't know what the deal is with trying to copy Comedy Central links. I'll see if I can track down the thing I was trying to link to.