Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Ten

It would be remarkably uncharacteristic of me to actually succeed in quitting smoking, so I expect someone to take me out drinking and jam half a dozen lit Marlboros in my hand at some point, thereby kicking my undisciplined ass off the wagon again. It needs to happen soon, 'cause I am going to Vegas on Saturday and smokes cost like $7 a pack on the strip. Maybe cigarettes are cheaper near the Clark County Chess Club, where I plan to show up and bang heads. I mean seriously, how well can people play chess living out in the middle of the desert? Leonid Kritz. Hrumph. I have never lost a game to a 2578 rated player, and I don't intend to start now.

Let's see. Talked about smoking and chess. What is the other thing I'm kind of fixated on? Oh yeah...


alexis_renee

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

these girls look familiar.

If you're leaving Saturday, perhaps you'll need an A&A ass-whooping before then. I'm free after eight; I could have you chain -smoking (and crying) by nine.

Michael Turton said...

Karl, why is that girl performing CPR standing up?

Anonymous said...

same here karl, AA asswooping sat, call me if theres a game...