Monday, June 07, 2004

Notes of the week:
* La Terrasse is closed this week, as the staff goes to Bali for a vacation.
* Fred¡¦s new place is supposedly open, and it is allegedly located at the corner of Ta Tun 16th St. and Ta Tun Rd. Rumor has it that it is called Liang Zhi Lao Hu, { Two Tigers }.
* PJ is still high all the time.
* Cynthia wants everyone to know that she can drive quite well, thank you very much.
* Fingas is carrying on with their tradition of indifferent attitude and poor service. Somebody please tell me where I can get a decent breakfast in this town!

I'm awarding one point to Ronald Reagan for every time he sent me into Apoplectic Rage during my idealistic days of youth. And we each get 500 points for every communist empire that we endgamed into submission.
Final score: Reagan- 773, Karl- 0 (But I will award myself 500 points when China crumbles next year).
Rest easy, my old enemy.

And today's Chill You to the Bone link is...
Bush's Erratic Behavior Worries White House Aides

No comments: