Monday, May 31, 2021

What in the actual fuck is this?

 

I mean, I had long ago made my peace with Dan Chaon, who was a Chaon long before I was one. And while I'm pretty sure I was Chaon before Chaon Cross was born, she is an actress, and that is clearly a different industry and customer base from... whatever it is that I do. 

But this is just too much: 



Abilities

Chaon is an extremely powerful hedgehog, he has many abilities which range from super speed to shooting electricity from his quills. He also has the ability to change forms. In his super form those abilities are amplified, in his Dark form he gains the ability to teleport, in his fusion form he has the abilities of both Vortex and himself, and in his super fusion form, he gains the ability of both super forms, making his super fusion his most powerful transformation.


This is just much too similar to me. Trademark infringement. Likelihood of confusion in the market. Unfair trade practices. 

I'm calling my lawyer.


No comments: